Here, you can find material, press releases and useful links for communicating the i-PROGNOSIS project.
Project Press kit
Download our Press Kit (.ZIP).
- A document providing an introduction to the i-PROGNOSIS project and press contacts (in English)
- Material for print (the brochure in six languages, posters)
- Material for web (logo, images, icons)
- Issued press releases (in English)
- Photos of events
iPrognosis App Press Kit
Download the iPrognosis App Press Kit (.ZIP).
- App screenshots in English, German, Greek and Portuguese
- Promotional graphics in English, German, Greek and Portuguese
- Logos of the iPrognosis app and the i-PROGNOSIS project
- Consortium photos
- Useful weblinks
FOR PRESS REQUESTS & EVENT INVITATIONS
Please find contact details in the Press Kit or use our contact page and put the identifier [PRESS REQUEST] or [EVENT INVITATION] in the beginning of the Subject line.
Our logo symbolises the tulip. The tulip is the official symbol of Parkinson’s community.
|Download the i-PROGNOSIS logo in high resolution (.PNG format).||Download the i-PROGNOSIS logo with side title in high resolution (.PNG format).|
The tulip was first recognized as a symbol for Parkinson’s in 1980. At that time, a Dutch horticulturalist named J.W.S. Van der Wereld decided to honor Dr. James Parkinson, the first person to describe Parkinson’s in 1817, by naming a tulip after him. It thus became a symbol for Parkinson’s. Source: pdf.org
In our case, the tulip is surrounded by a gradient of teal green shades that denote optimism and our objectives for proactive health-care and sustaining the quality of Parkinson’s patients’ life. The circle symbolises our holistic approach against Parkinson’s disease.
Download the i-PROGNOSIS brochure (.PDF) in:
|Download the i-PROGNOSIS poster 30cm x 40cm in high quality for printing (in .TIFF format).|
Find more posters in the i-PROGNOSIS Press Kit.
|March 7, 2016||i-PROGNOSIS Project Kick-Off (English)|
|April 11, 2017||#UniteForParkinsons and its early detection (English)
EU-Forschungsprojekt i-PROGNOSIS veröffentlicht App für die Parkinson-Früherkennung (German)
App zur Parkinson-Früherkennung soll Behandlungsmöglichkeiten verbessern und ist jetzt für Android-Smartphones verfügbar (German)
Deteção precoce e inteligente do Parkinson e intervenções de apoio inovadoras (Portuguese)
PARKINSON’S DISEASE COMMUNITY & INITIATIVES
- European Parkinson’s Disease Association
- 100 for Parkinson’s
- My PD journey
- Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research
- Parkinson’s Disease Foundation